Without our milk fans, we would be nothing. We never forget where we started as a small business with a lot of heart and a big dream. Our community have helped us get there.
This is why we always support community events whenever we can. Since 2004 we have provided donations to assist schools, sports groups, individuals or events to help those in disaster or severely disadvantaged.
Some of the groups we have recently supported include:
- High Tea for Cure for Cancer
- Mercedes School Fete
- Black Dog Ride raising money for awareness of Depression
- Pemberton Arts Group Exhibition
- Southerners Football Club
- Northcliffe United Soccer Club
- Homeless Connect Victoria Park – annual fundraiser breakfast
- Manjimup Farmers Market
- Karri Cup Mountain Bike Challenge
- Long Table Lunch – Bunbury
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Private Fund Raiser
- Coffee Kids (via Rubra Coffee)
- Richmond Primary School East Fremantle – Cookbook fundraiser
- Manjimup Cherry Festival
- Salvation Army Bunbury
- Loreto School Fair
- Northcliffe District High School P&C
Find out more about our exciting community fund at Hand in Hand Project
At Bannister Downs we are incredibly proud of our staff who help protect and repair communities affected by natural disasters and other emergencies.
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services Volunteer Employer Recognition Awards (VERA) acknowledge the contribution made by employers and self-employed volunteers in the delivery of emergency services in Western Australia.
Our award in the silver category recognises Bannister Downs' support of our emergency services volunteers in taking time off work to respond to incidents or attend training.
Our dedication to our volunteers reflects the importance we place on contributing to our community and in the valuable role of our volunteers who deliver essential services that help keep our communities safe.
Bannister Downs is proud of their Dancer Wellbring Partnership with the esteemed West Australian Ballet.